Being involved in and the reselling of CBD enriched industrial hemp oils and related products has its ups and downs. FIRST, being involved with CBD Oils and various products is and will continue to be a fulfilling endeavor.
- I have an opportunity to help others
- I have the opportunity to send along informative articles so people have options
- I have the opportunity to support legalization of the “other” type of cannabis
- Social media outlets and social selling entities have not done their homework on what is LEGAL in all 50 states and 46 countries, thus restricting some of us.
Yes, I realize that large multi-national corporations and entities may feel as though their bottom line is being threatened. No, I don’t care. For years, they have squelched and prohibited one of the most beneficial plants put on this earth, all for the bottom line and their shareholders.
SNIPPETS AND “THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL”:
- Henry Ford’s first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline & the car itself was constructed from hemp! #hempfact
- Thomas Jefferson once said, “Hemp is of greatest importance to our nation.” Boy, did he have the long view. Today, the U.S. hemp industry has estimated annual retail sales of $500 million dollars. Yet the crop that was planted by the nation’s founding fathers, and is today a rising star in healthful living, is currently prohibited from being grown on U.S. farms.
- The Declaration of Independence is drafted on hemp paper.
- The U.S.S. Constitution is outfitted with 60 tons of hemp sails and rigging.
- In 1916, USDA Bulletin No. 404 shows that hemp produces four times more paper per acre than do trees.
- In 1957, Hemp is last grown in the U.S. due to government confusion over hemp and drug varieties of the plant, while new government incentives for industry replace natural fibers with plastics, ultimately bankrupting key hemp processors.
- In 2004, Ninth Circuit Court decision in Hemp Industries Association vs. DEA permanently protects sales of hemp foods and body care products in the U.S.
- CBD (Cannabidiol): Non-psychoactive. Reduces muscle spasms. Muscle relaxant. Analgesic (pain relieving)
- CBD hemp oils are federally legal, standardized and manufactured under strict quality controls. The CBD oil is available in all 50 states; it is completely legal. The CBD oil is derived hemp, not marijuana, and there is a difference. “It’s like a different product coming from the same plant,” explained Dr. Leland Cseke, an associate professor at the University of Alabama Huntsville. Cseke “specializes” in plant biology.
This post, “Facebook, Instagram, Apple un-friend marijuana brands” pretty much covers what I’m talking about! It’s short, so take a minute to read it over.
So, that’s all I have to say about my plight. Hemp4Good is an above-board entity!!!!